Like anything, I believe that happiness is a habit that you can practise. Especially because we live in an age where we are constantly receiving messages and programming from our daily interaction with the world around us. This includes thought forms through media and advertising.
We are also always on our mobile phones absorbing more information than ever before.
In this video I share my thoughts on how we can take responsibility for our happiness and practise certain habits that will help us cultivate better feeling thoughts leading to more balance and empowerment.
Each one of us is a light, a cell in the body of humanity. A little battery pack that has the ability to generate energy or emit a frequency/vibration that affects the whole. Your light/energy and contribution to the ‘field’ or radiance of the whole is important and essential.
Your thoughts and emotions are affecting your energy or vibration and how good you can feel in any moment. You have the opportunity to be conscious of this and navigate how you feel.
Energy is continually available to you and how you use it is up to you.
If you can imagine yourself as a tuning rod or pitch fork, the more ‘in tune’ you are with yourself, conscious of ‘what’ or ‘how’ you are vibrating/toning, the more you can make tiny calibrations so that you can feel better and better.
If you can attune yourself to the source of the sound itself, you can align yourself to feel good all the time and be a ‘light’ rod that contributes to the raising of the good vibes for the whole planet at this time. This is the responsibility now for each one of us if we wish to live in paradise on earth.
How you feel matters, what you emanate affects the whole. And, on a positive note, when you are vibrating high and feeling good, you will likely have a better life experience, things will shift for you in your life for the better too! So, it’s a win-win, are you in?
So how do you make this positive shift to feeling good more and more?
There are many ways but one thing you can do is to make sure you start your day as you mean to go on!
Upon first waking, feed your mind (a good breakfast!) with some positive affirmations such as:-
This is a great day!
Everything is always working out for me.
I am so grateful for……… (think of at least 10 things and ‘feel’ into why)
Good things are always happening to me!
I am loved.
Today there is a perfect unfolding for me and I am so grateful.
I am always in the right place at the right time for my Highest Good.
I feel glad to be alive in these transformative times and know that I have something valuable to contribute.
You get the idea?
Meditating first thing in the morning is also a great thing to do. Connect with the vast spaciousness within, simply allowing thoughts to come and go. Rest in the pure awareness of Being, your true self and simply be present. Relax your mind and just Be.
Make it a habit to ‘feel good’. Generally speaking, we are not ‘trained’ in this way and have to do it purposefully, consciously.
Diminish activity that doesn’t feel good to you. Your wellbeing and feeling good is crucial for the planet to awaken. Can you awaken to your true self? Can you awaken to feeling good? Yes you can! Just pay attention to how you feel and take steps to counter balance anytime you feel stress or negative emotion. Breathe, chill out, walk in nature. Make your FEELING GOOD THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. If you don’t it for yourself, no one else will. No one else can make you feel good. This is your responsibility. Will you claim it? Will you claim your right to feeling good now? I hope so! Because when you feel good, you become a permission slip to allow others to do so also.
As each one of us takes responsibility for our own feeling good, we raise the vibration on the planet and positive energy flows for the good of all. Your positive intentions are needed!
So, will you take that step today? Start making your wellbeing, your feeling good your TOP PRIORITY. Do it now. Thank you, I love you.
- As soon as you wake up in your bed in the morning, start saying ‘thankyou’ and then think of at least 10 things you are thankful for and get into the ‘feeling’ of why you’re grateful for these things. Keep saying thank you in your mind as you get out of bed and go to the bathroom. See if you can just spend those first 15 mins of the day just saying ‘thankyou’ Adopting a habit of gratitude and appreciation makes for a happier emotional state of being.
- Drink a glass of lemon water which helps to cleanse toxins and hydrate your body. Say ‘thankyou’ for the clean water and take a moment to appreciate the fact you have clean water available to you as well as running hot water for bathing in your home.
- Meditate – meditation helps to still the mind and early in the morning before the momentum of the day begins, is a good time to practise. Light a candle if you like and just sit quietly for 15-20 minutes. Take a few long breaths to start and visualise something that feels good to you. Enjoy this time for yourself. You can imagine being in a lovely place like a forest or by the ocean with the sunlight coming down through your head and moving through your body, filling you up with light, energy and peace.
- After your meditation, say a few affirmations such as ‘this is going to be a really good day’ or ‘everything is always working out for me’ or ‘everything is unfolding this day for my highest good in perfect timing’ or make up your own positive affirmations that resonate with you.
- Then, just go about your day as usual but you’ve set the ‘tone’ for positive expectation and given yourself a peaceful and grounding start that should filter throughout your day, benefitting you in whatever situation you’re faced with.
- Before you go to sleep at night, mentally go over your day and remember the best things that happened that day and give thanks. This implants positive visuals and emotions before you go to sleep and can help you to have a more peaceful sleep and dreams.
Happy Days!!! 🙂